The state motto, Wild and Wonderful, sits as the centerpiece of all things good about West Virginia. A motto that reflects the states independence, beauty, people and places. These two words bring so much to this West Virginian's imagination. (check the links for the new stereotypes).
Since many first time readers may be visiting as a result of the aBetterWestVirginia blogging project, I thought I would take this chance to highlight some of these past posts. As the saying goes, "what is old, is new."
- NYT on New Martinsville: Two Americas, Two Restaurants, One Town.
- More Capital and Kids
- Charleston Regatta: Anything That Floats
- West Virginia Law Firm Leaders
- FestivALL: Catch the Catfish?
- WV Best Kept Secrets: 30th Annual Vandalia Gathering
- Music from the Mountains: Who was Johnnie B. Goode?
- West Virginia Lawyers Early Blog-dopters
- Fun At FestivALL
- Shhh . . . Charleston, West Virginia Is A Good Place To Live
- Bethany College: The Value of Small Liberal Arts Colleges
- Thoughts on Transforming Health Care In West Virginia
- After Tax Day Thought: Intuit CEO Returning to Speak in West Virginia
To learn more about what others are saying to create West Virginia's "new" stereotype check out United, We Blog for a Better West Virginia.