Monday, June 23, 2008

Please Repair Your Ball Mark

Amazing photos from yesterday's hail storm that swept through the Charleston area.

The photos were taken at Edgewood Golf Course in the Sissonville area of Kanawha County by one of my partners, Nate Tawney. Great shot of the driving range - looks like they haven't picked up balls all year long. The photo on the green gives you an idea of the size of the hail.

I've heard that the damage to cars in the lot was incredible - broken windshields, etc. One person said, "It looks like someone jumped on my hood with a pogo stick."



More photos in from Erik Engle:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AMAZING! Excellent capture!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I've never seen hail like that! That had to have done some real damage. Yikes!

Imagesmith said...

I got back from out of town about 2 hrs. after it hit here. I had 5 inches of ice balls in my shaded areas out back & my gardens were decimated.....nice pictures.

Todd said...

Bob,
Love it, love it, love it. A picture or several pictures is worth a 1000 words.

One of those had to be a hole in one!

Todd Beane