Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Health Care Goes FestivALL

As my regular readers know - the Health Care Law Blog gets fishy every year when Charleston's FestivALL rolls around. Sorry for the distraction from health care law but I like to promote my favorite summertime event in Charleston - FestivALL.

Just read over at Oncee that the Unknown Hinson will bring his country western psychobilly to Charleston for FestivALL on June 22 at Coonskin Park. If you don't know who he is check out the UNtold Story. Have read about him but never listened to his music until now. Watch him on YouTube.

Skip, looks like this might move into my top three 2008 FestivALL events to not miss.

By the way, anyone else notice the other art project going on around town? Have you noticed the red/white signs in spanish/english? I was wondering what was up and saw a mention at This is not my blog. Check out more about Amy Williams art project over at Scrabble Crush.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://professional-lawyers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Bob! I love the article in the Gazette this morning! West Virginians are lucky to have you here. I've enjoyed reading a few of your blogs. It fills my head with all of the great things I love about West Virginia. In my opinion, the best attribute of this fabulous state is the caring people. And it's those admirable people that put together events such as FestivAll (and Charleston Area Bloggers).
J. McGee