Monday, October 09, 2006

New Hospital CEO Blog: Running A Hospital

Via a post from The Health Care Blog, I was alerted to a second hospital CEO blogger. Paul Levy is the Pres/CEO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston and is blogging at Running A Hospital.

To my knowledge this is only the second hospital CEO blogger. Nick Jacobs, the CEO at Windber Medical Center, who blogs at Nick's Blog and periodically guest hosts at Hospital Impact gets credit for being the first hospital CEO blogger.

A warm welcome to Mr. Levy. I've added Running a Hospital to my blog roll and plan to monitor the RSS feed going forward. I've only had a chance to scan some of his past posts but the content looks promising. Based on the archives he started the blog in August 2006. Here is Mr. Levy's first post.

No comments: