Monday, August 14, 2006

The important lesson from sandcastle building

As I return to West Virginia after a week spent at the beach -- this post by Jim Carrol, Futurist, Trends & Innovation Expert, caught my attention. Much of my week on the sand was spent enjoying building sandcastles with my son, daughter and our friend's two children. All ranged in age from 2 to 6. I love the creative side of sandcastle building -- more so than most adults, I think. Jim's post titled, Why innovation thrives in sandcastle building," hit the mark for me.

I was also intrigued by Jim's recent comments on the 10 major health care and pharmaceutical trends. I'm not a regular reader of Jim's blog but have now added it to my RSS reader.

Thanks to Denise Howell for pointing me to this post. Don't move on until you click on the "sandcastle link" above highlighting some amazing sandcastle construction courtesy of Flickr.

No comments: