Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grand Rounds . . . Revolution

Grand Rounds Volume 4, No. 19 is up over at my favorite nurse blog, Emergiblog. Kim has wonderful vision into the world of health care and is a creative writer to boot.

I've gotten out of the habit of submitting posts to Grand Rounds. Never enough time in the day. However, I wish I would have submitted my Guitar Hero Health Care post from this week -- it would have fit well in her Beatles theme. Find the Beatles link in my post.

Maybe I'll email Kim as see if she will give me a Grand Rounds postscript note.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you. I claim to be kadu.
I serve as a reference very interestingly.The article was very informative.
I am fortunate when I link.
 Health care for the disease and hygiene "disease, prevention, wisdom, hygiene"