Monday, August 08, 2005

Traffic Court Map Googling

A great example showing the value of having wireless access and Google maps. Remember this post, it might save you some $$ the next time you are in traffic court. When I saw the following Google map story posted by Ernie Swenson and Tom Mighell I just couldn't resist adding a comment.

I'm constantly fascinated by the Google map feature including the ability to flip between maps and satellite images along with combining the two into "hybrid maps". As you can see I like to use the feature to check out the greatest golf courses, such as Pine Valley Golf Course. I also love the feature that allow you to move the map by dragging the image.

If you are interested in maps I would also check out the block viewing feature of the A9 Beta maps section.

No comments: