Sunday, September 23, 2007

PeerClip: physician social bookmarking and collaboration

I got the opportunity at Health 2.0 to learn about peerclip, a new social bookmarking tool, information rating and peer collaboration tool exclusively for physicians. I've not personally used the tool but saw this recent review by Shahid Shah, the Healthcare IT Guy. Here is ConnectivHealth's official press release on the new product.

Read the "about us" section for more about peerclip and how you might use the tool if you are an MD, DO, physician assistant or nurse practitioner. I plan to pass along some information about peerclip to my physician clients to gain further insight into the tool and its value. I'd be interested to hear from anyone out there using the tool - feel free to post your thoughts in the comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found your blog through various links and had a question unrelated to this post (sorry).

I'm looking for ways to keep myself informed of health care law, but do not have the time to acquire a JD in the subject. Do you have any recommendations for doctors-in-training? While I enjoy blogs, I'm looking for something more in-depth -- any books you could recommend?

I started reading blogs with an eye towards understanding how practicing physicians protect themselves from malpractice lawsuits, but have quickly realized my interest is a bit broader than that for now. Your 'About Me' section does a decent job of summing up my interests in the field as well.

Thanks for providing such an informative blog.