I've been invited by Dmitriy Kruglyak, the organizer of the summit to participate as a panel member of the session on Healthcare Blogging - Facts & Issues. The panel members include:
- Dmitriy Kruglyak (Moderator): Publisher, The Medical Blog Network; Founder of The World’s Largest Community of Healthcare Bloggers
- Fard Johnmar, MA (Report Presentation): Founder, Envision Solutions LLC; Author: "The Emerging Healthcare Blogosphere, What Is It & Why Does It Matter?"
- Robert L. Coffield, JD: Member, Flaherty, Sensabaugh & Bonasso, PLLC; First healthcare law blogger
- John Mack, MA, MS, MPhil: President, VirSci Corporation; Publisher, Pharma Marketing Network
- Mike Smith: President, Michael Smith Business Development
Whether or not you are ready to participate directly, there are some things about blogging you need to know. As you are reading these lines bloggers may be writing about your organization and shaping the public opinion! How do blogs work? How many are out there? What is the source of bloggers’ trust, credibility and influence? What options does an organization have for responding to the activities of independent bloggers? What about the legal and ethical considerations?For more information about the conference or how to register visit the The Medical Blog Network.