Sunday, February 19, 2006

I Heart Tech: A New Legal Technology Tips & Tricks Blog

I'm constantly trying to improve technology skills to make my law practice more efficient and effective for my clients. Ask my staff and you will find that I am constantly trying to teach them tips and tricks to save them time and effort in the everyday world of a law practice.

A big proponent of the practical use of technology and software, I was glad to run across a new blog called I Heart Tech hosted by Adriana Linares. Can't recall where I first saw her new blog announced but it now has been added to my RSS Bloglines reader. It was probably through inter alia's Blawg of the Day posts -- a great resource of new legal blogs. Although we haven't met I look forward to watching Adriana's posts.

No comments: